LCD KeyPad Shield For Arduino
- 1602 white character blue backlight LCD
- two rows of 16 characters each
- 5 keys: select, up, right, down and left
- Add the ‘Arduino Display’ block to your project and give it a ‘Name’
- Under ‘Screen Definitions’ section, add a ‘Screen item’
- Enter a ‘Label’, this will be displayed on the LCD in front of the value, for example ‘Temp:’
- Enter a ‘Variable’, this will be one of the variables that are defined earlier, and listed in the right-most panel, ‘temp’ in this example
- This will show on the LCD: ‘Temp: 21’
- You can use four fields on the LCD screen, two on each row.
To disable or enable this block.
The name of this block.