Arduino Mega board
The first block to add when you start a new project: a development board. The ‘Todo’ list at the bottom of the screen will remind you to add one. Development boards are under Hardware'.
The attributes of the Arduino Mega board-block are:
- Name: By default the name is ‘mega’, but you can assign any name you want
- On-board LED (on pin 13): By default ‘led1’ is filled in, but any other name is fine.
- if you do not want to use the on-board LED, remove the name assigned here. You can then use pin 13 for other purposes. For example, as a system activity LED
- Source for LED: You can get back to this later, to add for example a blinker or a variable as a source.
- Comment: An optional field for entering text.
- CPU: ATmega2560
- CPU flash memory: 256KB
- SRAM: 8KB
- EEPROM: 4KB
- Analog inputs: 16
- PWM digital output: 15
- Digital I/O Pins (total): 54
- Clock: 16 MHz
|Disabled||To disable or enable this block.|
|Name||A name for this development board.|
|On-board LED||Variable name to use for the on-board LED on pin D13.|
|Source for LED||Source for driving the LED.|
|Comment||To optionally enter a comment.
It does not impact the generated firmware.