Arduino Uno board
The first block to add when you start a new project: a development board. The ‘Todo’ list at the bottom of the screen will remind you to add one. Development boards are under Hardware'.
The attributes of the Arduino Uno board-block are:
- Name: By default the name is ‘uno’, but you can assign any name you want
- On-board LED (on pin 13): By default ‘led1’ is filled in, but any other name is fine.
- if you do not want to use the on-board LED, remove the name assigned here. You can then use pin 13 for other purposes. For example, as a system activity LED
- Source for LED: You can get back to this later, to add for example a blinker or a variable as a source.
- Comment: An optional field for entering text.
- CPU: ATmega328P
- CPU flash memory: 32KB
- SRAM: 2KB
- EEPROM: 1KB
- Analog inputs: 6
- PWM digital I/O: 6
- Clock: 16 MHz
|Disabled||To disable or enable this block.|
|Name||A name for this development board.|
|Onboard LED||Variable name to use for the on-board LED on pin D13.|
|Source for LED||Source for driving the LED.|
|Comment||To optionally enter a comment.
It does not impact the generated firmware.