Use a screen cell to show a text string and a variable on an LCD display.
- Text is the string to display in front of the variable
- Variable is the variable containing the value you want to display
- Row is the row on the screen, starting with row 0. On a two-line display you will only have the rows 0 and 1.
- Column is at which column to start displaying the screen cell. Which is handy when you want to show more than one screen item on the same row.
- The length is the combined length of the screen cell and the value displayed.
If it does not fit, “*” are displayed.
The result of this screen cell is shown on the top row of this display:
Back up to: Screen pages
|Disabled||To disable or enable this block.|
|Text||Text to display in front of the variable|
|Variable||Variable to display value of|
|Row||Display row, starts at 0|
|Column||Column, starts at 0|
|Length||Total maximum length of text and variable combined|
|Comment||To optionally enter a comment.
It does not impact the generated firmware.