Here we describe the graphical concepts and items that are part of the BrainBuilder IDE.
- File: for saving and opening projects
- Options: development board programmer type
- Firmware: to generate the new firmware and flash it the development board
- Cloud: to log in and out
- Tools: to autodetect the port where the development board is connected to
- Help: opens a browser with the documentation site
This is were you find all the blocks grouped in the main folders (Project Info, Miscellaneous, Hardware, Logic, Screens).
Here you'll find a list of variables for easy reference. It is maintained automatically.
ToDo info area
This lists the next actions to do. For example when starting a new project, the first thing to do is adding a development board. This will be shown here as a 'to do' item.